Camping without bringing a source of power is boring, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator will lightens up you trips. It can power-up your Laptop, CPAP machine, Lights and TV anywhere you may want to.
How Much Power It Provides?
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator is packed with two outlets of 300 Watts of effective clean AC sine wave or 396 Watts of peak power. It also includes two 1.5 Amp USB ports and 12 Volts outlet.
You can charge your devices many times if you plan an overtime outing. A head lamp with 100 chargers, smartphones up to 80 charges, GoPro more than 70 charges, DSLR cameras with 20 plus charges and laptops with up to 17 charges.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator is safe for indoor usage so that it can be use for emergencies at home during power outage. If you require an additional power it can be connected as chain with another Goal Zero Yeti 400 that double its output.
It can be charge from the wall outlets that will took only 5 hours, car charger for 13 hours or Boulder solar panel for 26-52 hours.
You can bring it anywhere that requires power due to its highly portable design. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 is compact that comes in with 10.25-inch x 8-inch x 8-inch and weights only 13.2 Kg so that it can be carried by a single person. It includes a carry handle on top that makes it easier to anyone who will carry it.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator In Action
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator receives a good reviews from Amazon with 4.2/5 stars that speaks for its performance.
- Most people who bought it was happy with their purchase because it works perfectly and don’t have any issues about it.
- This unit is great for those who work in remote areas where electric power isn’t available.
- One customer prefers it over the other generator due to its clean output that doesn’t harm their delicate electronic equipment.
- It is great for charging your laptop, SmartPhones and even freezer that runs it for seven hours during power outage.
- Most customer choose it due to its highly portable design which is ideal for camping to charge their cameras to take photos and other electronic devices.
- The display shows how much power you’re using so that you can easily compute how long it should run or charge.
- However, some customer receives a defective unit but, the company is very helpful to replace the unit.
Another thing is that, the connector isn’t appropriate while Yeti has promised to standardize their solar connector that includes a longer wire. >>Click Here to read more customer’s review.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator is the best portable generator you can have that proves its usefulness for emergency and camping activities.
The sine wave output is the purest you can get that secures all your electronic equipment safety. However, the power it delivers is only 400 Watts that wasn’t comparable to any Gas powered generator.
This unit is perfect for those who are looking for compact, easy to carry, super quiet, and safe that provides power for their small delicate electronic equipment for RV’s and other outdoor activities. Click Here to get it at its Lowest Price!